23 October 2005

Videoblogging and Hurricane Wilma

Alright, I'm no blogging expert, but I wanted to give this 'video blogging' thing a try. I don't have a microphone, I don't have a fancy video camera (in fact, I'm using a Kodak EasyShare digital camera!) but that's good enough for me. With Hurricane Wilma approaching Florida, I thought this would be a good opportunity. What does that have to do with the Catholic faith??

No matter what, God is in control.

So here is video from around 7:30 PM to 12:00 PM as the effects of Hurricane Wilma were felt in St. Petersburg, Florida. They're very amateurish and you can't hear me at times, but that's what you get for coming here. ;)

Hurricane Wilma, Part One
Hurricane Wilma, Part Two
Hurricane Wilma, Part Three
Hurricane Wilma, Part Four
Day of: Part One

Day of: Part Two

Please pray for us Floridians, especially those to my south. We've been through a lot. I'm trying out this Putfile server... we'll see how reliable it is. Even though the radio button is already selected at 480, I had to click it to get the movie to play. 8- I already know it's interface is a little goofy, but I take what I get!


God bless,
Jon

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah Beth said...

You're braver than I...I've never attempted a video post before.

I just posted at my blog about Catholicism and would be interested in your thoughts. Thank you.

http://galofgraygables.blogspot.com

November 07, 2005 9:50 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Knox said...

lol. Well it's not that bad.

I will be glad to get over there and post a comment, but probably sometime in the next week... I have tons and tons of homework today. But thanks for checking out the site!

God bless,
Jon

November 08, 2005 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home